Our blog is a way of sharing our ideas and learning with other people. Sharing our learning means that it is very important that we understand how to use the blog and the internet in a secure way. The following guidelines have been developed to ensure the safety of our children when blogging.
- This blog is a public space and can be accessed by anyone.
- All children will need parental permission to have first names, photos, videos, work etc to appear on the blog.
- Only children’s first names are to be used.
- Children’s surnames, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, specific plans, date of birth and other personal information will not be included on the blog.
- Families commenting are to identify themselves as “Jimmy’s Mum” or “Lisa’s Grandfather”
- All comments must be polite, respectful and courteous
- All comments will be approved by staff before they are included on the blog.
- Always write in full sentences and no ‘text talk’ please.
- Others’ work, images, music or videos will not be used without permission.
Our blog is a collaborative effort. Please let us know ASAP if you think that we have overlooked any breeches to our safety guidelines and we correct it.