Those who follow our BLOG will know that we tried to hatch frog eggs at Pre School in September 2013. Unfortunately they hatched and then died. In November I found some more frogs eggs in my pool. This time I transfered them to my pond (3 metres) away – this saved them from the filter. I talked to the children about not bringing them to Pre School this time because they would probably die again. My family and I have watched the tadpoles hatch and gradually grow bigger and bigger over the past three months. They have eaten a lot of boiled lettuce leaves! And finally today, when I had nearly given up hope, I found a tadpole with back legs. This is very exciting. Hopefully I will see a few more in the coming days. If any parents from last years group (or this years group) are driving past and want to come for a look you may. If I am not at home – the children know where the pond is! In the mean time I am trying to get a good photo to post. Not the easiest thing to photograph!